Athens – Santorini – Hersonissos
DAY 1: Welcome to Athens (2 nights)
Arrival in Athens capital of Greece and start your journey for a life-changing experience. Meet and assist at the airport and transfer to the centre of the city. On route to your hotel you will have a first glance of the ancient treasures and Christian history of Athens.
DAY 2: Athens sightseeing
Begin the day at the Acropolis, which overlooks the city. See the majestic Parthenon, one of the most important ancient monuments in the Western world. Then, visit the museum at the foot of the Acropolis. Housing over 4,000 articles in natural light, its top floor contains a storied, 15-block frieze depicting human figures, deities and animals, mainly horses. After taking in views of the Parthenon itself, stroll through the city’s ancient, picturesque Plaka district.
DAY 3: Athens – SANTORINI (3 nights)
Transfer to the Athens airport and board your flight to Santorini. Upon arrival, you are met and privately transferred to your hotel in Santorini, where the remainder of the day is at leisure.
DAY 4: SANTORINI
After breakfast meet your English-speaking guide to start your tour on the villages of Santorini. You will visit the Cliffside villages of Oia and Fira before visit the prehistoric Akrotiri – a Bronze Age settlement destroyed by a huge eruption in the 17th century BC, buried under the volcanic ash, preserving the whole city. It is often referred often as “Prehistoric Pompei”. Upon completion of your tour you will be transferred back to your hotel.
DAY 5: SANTORINI
Enjoy a full day at leisure in this dreamy setting, relaxing and enjoying your hotel’s many amenities and taking in unfettered views of the volcano caldera and the rich blue Aegean Sea.
DAY 6: SANTORINI – HERAKLION (Hersonissos, 3 nights)
Late afternoon board a ferry to Heraklion, one of the most popular destinations in Greece, where you are met on arrival and privately transferred to your hotel. The rest of your day is at leisure.
DAY 7: HERSONISSOS – A MYTHIC ISLAND IN TIME
After breakfast meet your driver for your transfer to Heraklion city. Visit the Palace of Knossos, which belonged to King Minos and was the center of the Minoan civilization. Evidence has been unearthed of mosaic floors, the grand staircase and the throne complex. After sightseeing, enjoy lunch a la carte at a local non-touristy restaurant. Afterward, privately transfer to your hotel.
DAY 8: CRETE – DAY AT LEISURE
Enjoy a day in this Mediterranean paradise completely at your leisure, free to relax, enjoy the many amenities of your accommodations or explore on your own
DAY 9: CRETE – DEPART FOR ATHENS AND US
Early breakfast at hotel and meet your driver for your transfer to Heraklion airport, for your departure flight to Athens.
This Program Includes
Prices are per person based on double occupancy
- Accommodation in Athens (2 nights)
- Accommodation in Santorini (3 nights)
- Accommodation in Crete – Hersonissos (3 nights)
- Roundtrip transfers in Athens with A/C Deluxe vehicle & English-speaking driver
- Roundtrip transfers in Santorini with A/C Deluxe vehicle & English-speaking driver
- Roundtrip transfers in Crete – Hersonissos with A/C Deluxe vehicle & English-speaking driver
- Domestic flight ticket from Athens to Santorini, economy class with 1 checked luggage per person
- Domestic flight ticket from Heraklion to Athens, economy class with 1 checked luggage per person
- Ferry tickets from Santorini to Heraklion, Business class
- Private Half Day tour of Athens, Acropolis & Museum
- Private Half Day Akrotiri and Santorini Island Tour
- Private Half Day Knossos Palace & Heraklion
- Entrance fees to all sites and museums mentioned in Tours
- Licensed English-speaking guide
Plan an Unforgettable Experience with us Today!
Book Your Tour Now